Chatham Trades, Inc. is a private nonprofit organization dedicated to the employment and training for intellectually and developmentally disabled adults in Chatham County. The goal of Chatham Trades is to assist consumers to attain goals that enable them to function at their highest degree of self-sufficiency and to integrate into the community.
Vision and Mission
Chatham Trades, Inc. will be the best organization within our community that provides a choice of opportunities to meet the needs and desires of individuals with disabilities.
Chatham Trades, Inc. will provide a choice of opportunities to meet the needs and desires of individuals with disabilities within our community by:
1. Providing diverse and innovative opportunities to improve the quality of life for persons served and the community.
2. Providing positive and rewarding alternatives and opportunities for growth and development.
3. Maximizing vocational opportunities.
4. Retaining and attracting talented, caring and experienced staff.
5. Linking persons served and families with resources in the community.
6. Enhancing our professional and community reputation.
For more information on Chatham Trades’ programs and eligibility criteria or to find out how you can support our organization, contact: (919) 663-3481 or firstname.lastname@example.org